World Outgames 2009 has an agreement with BDP to help individuals, groups, and travel agencies to find attractive and reasonably priced accommodation in Copenhagen.
Several hotels have offered discount rates from which the delegates can benefit. You can find a list of those hotels here: Hotellist
Please note that rooms will be allocated on a first come first served basis. It is advisable to book as early as possible.
Hotel reservations cannot be processed unless a complete credit card guarantee has been made.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL AND GROUPS
The credit card information you provide will, with regards to accommodation, be used towards the hotel as well as to BDP to guarantee your room reservation. The credit card will be charged a deposit for the first night when the registration is completed. The remaining nights must be paid no later than 90 days prior to the arrival date by logging in to your registration with the link provided by BDP. In case of no-show, arrival after the reserved date or departure before the reserved date and cancellation, BDP or the hotel may charge your credit card with the amount corresponding to the full stay requested. Carefully study the terms and cancellations fees below before booking your accommodation.
Notification of changes and cancellation must be made in writing and mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to the BDP. An administration fee will be charged depending on the date the change or cancellation is received by BDP.
Group A: Cancellation Deadline is May 20, 2009
• Adina Apartment Hotel
• Comfort Hotel Esplanaden
• Ascot Hotel & Apartment • Comfort Hotel Oesterport
• Hotel Alexandra • Copenhagen Crown
• Hotel Ansgar • Clarion Hotel Copenhagen
• Hotel Astoria • Clarion Collection Hotel Mayfair
• Hotel Avenue • Clarion Collection Hotel 27
• Best Western Hotel City • Clarion Collection Hotel Neptun
• Best Western Hotel Hebron • DGI-Byens Hotel
• Hotel Broendby Park • Idraettens Hotel
• Hotel Centrum • Quality Hotel Dan
• Hotel Christian IV • Quality Hotel Hoeje Taastrup
• Comfort Hotel Europa • Savoy Hotel
• Comfort Hotel Excelsior • Zleep Airport Hotel
Group B: Cancellation Deadline is April 20, 2009
• Absalon Hotel
• Glostrup Hotel Park
• Axel Hotel Guldsmeden • Grand Hotel
• Cab Inn City • Imperior Hotel
• Cab Inn Metro • 71 Nyhavn Hotel
• Cab Inn Scandinavia • Hotel Opera
• Cab Inn Express • Park Inn Airport Hotel
• Carlton Hotel Guldsmeden • Phoenix Hotel Copenhagen
• Copenhagen Island Hotel • Hotel Rossini
• Copenhagen Strand • Hotel The Square
• Gentofte Hotel
Group C: Cancellation Deadline is March 20, 2009
• First Hotel Vesterbro
• Scandic Hotel Glostrup
• Radisson SAS Scandinavia • Scandic Hotel Hvidovre
• Radisson SAS Falconer • Scandic Hotel Sydhavnen
• Radisson SAS Royal Hotel • Scandic Hotel Webers
• Scandic Hotel Copenhagen • Palace hotel
• Scandic Eremitage
Group D: Cancellation Deadline is February 20, 2009
• Admiral Hotel
BDP reserves the right to charge for the full stay according to the hotels’ terms and conditions. If BDP or the hotel is able to re-sell the reservation, the full amount deducted a fee of DKK 200 will be refunded. Reimbursement will be settled after 7 August 2009. All cancellations or changes must be send in writing to or faxed to +45 3345 4515
Credit cannot be given for late arrivals or early departure.
For more information about the prices and availability of hotel rooms or how to book your accommodation, please proceed to the registration after 20 April 2008.
E-mail: Phone: + 45 33 45 45 45
Fax: + 45 33 45 45 15